Thursday, September 8, 2016

LUBRICATION OF THE JOINS – BLOG STORY



I ate a lot of cashews one winter and the cashews are toxic in large amounts. They have been processed to reduce their toxicity, but the toxicity is not reduced to zero. My gluttony was punished with a lot of pain in my legs and arms and I couldn’t bend them. After flushing the toxins out of my body, I still had popping of my joins and join stiffness. Then I went reading the notes with the wisdom of my mother and I found that for lubrication of my joins I need to swallow every morning in small pieces bee wax the size of a corn seed. I found the same advice for the same purpose in Indian books, which said swallow each morning for 40 days bee wax the size of a chick pea. I did and even after a week I found that my joins pop less and bend easier. Good luck, if you have similar problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment